Monday, April 16, 2007

Welcome to Eastside Pride News!

Hello Eastside residents, activists, business owners and fans!

Welcome to this very first post to your Eastside Pride News publication.

Please allow me to introduce myself as your editor.

My name is Roxanne Murphy, and I'm one of the many dedicated board members from your Eastside Neighborhood Advisory Council of Tacoma, commonly known as ENACT.

We're working to unite the Eastside and we want you to keep you informed on how our Eastside is changing, how your involvement can truly make a difference and the important steps you can take right away to make our neighborhoods safe and vibrant.

We hope you'll add this publication as one of your favorites and check back here often as we become your trusted resource for frequent updates on the news that will continue to foster more and more Eastside Tacoma Pride.

To submit feedback or story ideas, contact me at eastsidetacomapride@hotmail.com.

Thank you for reading, and stay tuned!